Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Purrp Ryde On Dem Enameez

The image above perfectly captures the vibe on Spaceghostpurrp's new mixtape, Clvb Nvzv 1995 (that's Club Nasa if you don't speak raider). Purrp has made a name for himself in the chopped and screwed scene, having previously released a mixtape called Purrped & Chopped full of brilliant edits to various rap tracks and beyond. On this new tape Purrp doesn't list the tracks he's fucking with, but I know I've caught a few Master P tracks and I think some Eazy E in it. It's hard to tell because Purrp does a lot more than just slow things down and skip it. Either way, I've been on a real "I miss No Limit" kick lately, so this came at the perfect time. Blaze to it.

MP3:
Spaceghostpurrp - Purrp Ryde On Dem Enameez
Spaceghostpurrp - Gangstah Bytch Mentality
Head over to DatPiff to grab the rest of Club Nvzv 1995.

No comments:

Post a Comment